Well I’ve been in the Valentine’s mood this weekend. Seeing all of the beautiful reds and pinks in the store and then seeing all of the wonderful projects others have come up with. I’m a VIP member of The Creative Grove and one of the challenges they have is to use watercolor and hearts. I decided that I wanted to participate and no better way than to break out and use something that I haven’t used in my craft room. I received some wonderful new products for Christmas and one of them was the stencil that created this background.
To make this card, I did the following:
1. Cut a piece of whisper white card stock for the background
2. Watercolored on a piece of watercolor paper with Stampin Up! Strawberry Slush and Perfect Plum inks
3. Once dried I used my Stampin’ Up! Big shot to cut out the Hearts and the sentiment Love with my dies.
4. I then used my Tombow Multi-Glue to glue the Large heart and sentiment. I decided to used the Stampin’ Up! dimensionals on the small heart to make it have the dimension that it needed.
5. I then glued the Pretty posh sequins.
6. I layered my background on top of Perfect plum and then adhered it to the card base (strawberry slush)
Can’t wait to send this next week to one of my friends. Be sure to make your Valentines and feel free to case mine!